Friday 23 April 2010

Green for Go !

After visiting Ove Indergaard today, he has given me the Green Light to give it a go on Sunday.

He manipulated the ankle to see the level of motion available, and said I shouldn't be too restricted to run almost normally. And the main thing is that there should be no lasting damage if I run.

So I am just packing my bags and we will be setting off first thing in the morning.

My mood has understandably been lifted enormously. After the long journey this has been, to not even get to the start line would have been the worst outcome.

So probably no more blog posts now but I'll put my twitter feed on this page and my twitter name is http://twitter.com/paulolooney

My running number (which I had collected in the week whilst in London) is 1992 and I'll be starting blue start, pen 2.

Good luck to all the other VLMers out there!

1 comment: