Friday 25 September 2009

Back with the EBs

Recovery day today, but was determined to go out on my bike with the EBs down to Bolton Abbey before work. Great to see the guys again and be back on my bike.

I'm on my winter bike now (a Edinburgh Bike Coop Tourer) - it's heavy and slow so quite a struggle to keep up!

And despite my recent attempts to clean and properly adjust the gears, I was still having some problems. I think the chain will snap soon - I may have to invest in getting it properly serviced at their shop up in Chapel Allerton.

Yorkshire Vets Relay on Sunday!!!!!!!!!

I have guarded hopes of podium place for our team !

Also managed to add a "countdown" timer to London Marathon - stealing the code from the official site. I'm sure they won't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment