Thursday 1 October 2009

No. 1992 - A PLACE IN THE BALLOT!!!

Managed a few easy half mile intervals with Richard today (5 X 1/2 mile at 3.06 pace with 2 min recoveries). I'm finding these slightly easier intervals (at Richard's speed) feel ok, so I plan to continue with both interval sessions even though they are close together.

But today's big news is that I managed to get a place in the ballot.

Unbelieveable really as it was my first attempt, and I think the odds are 8-1 to getting a place.

Although I always hoped I'd get a Harrier's place, it takes the pressure off now and means there will be an extra place for another Harrier.

I even have my race number which is 1992, which feels a good number to have for some reason.

Just need to keep focussed on my training now.

No comments:

Post a Comment