Wednesday 25 November 2009

Tough on the Track

Tough session at the track again tonight - more to do with the wet, windy conditions as much as anything else.

We didn't do the 2000m efforts Pete had planned, but because of the awful conditions did:
5x400m with 100m jog recoveries
5x600m with 200m
5x400m with 200m
5x600m with 400m

That's 10km of efforts! In fact my Garmin output (here) shows I ran almost 10 miles including the recoveries and warm-ups and cool-downs.

A few people were easing off for the Thirsk 10m on Sunday, so by the end of the session it was just me plus young B left to finish the full set. I dropped pace a little tonight as I wanted to ease off as I'm still feeling a little weary. (I also wanted to collect some HR stats at a slightly easier speed).

It felt like a session that had to be finished, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment