Saturday 12 December 2009

Christmas is coming...

...and I'm trying not to get too goose-like. After Wednesday's track efforts, I followed up with some more intervals Thursday lunchtime with Richard. We managed the best set we have done - 12 X 400m at a very consistent pace.

Thursday night was a works night out involving attempting to hit a golf ball with a golf club at one of Leeds new bars near the Aire basin. In a simulator of course! Although the technology was impressive, I've decided that golf is a stupid game and won't be trying it ever again!

Friday was a struggle, although football training in the evening loosened things up and today I've had a easy-ish run round the Langbar circuit. A little quicker than last time, but still not as quick as my "baseline" back in August. Mmmm?
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/20394317

No comments:

Post a Comment