Tuesday 1 December 2009

Taking it easy

After Saturday's effort, I had an easy day with the family on Sunday, and took a gentle recovery run on Monday with Richard.

My groin injury is still present. Not really an injury actually - I can't really feel it when I run. I'm more conscious of it in doing other things which involve sideways movements. It was stretching (when I got home) after last week's track session that has triggered it again. I didn't really feel it at all during the 24 miler.

I guess I'm just conscious of these niggles. Don't want to make it any worse.

So I skipped my run today, and will probably miss track tomorrow (my first no-show since the track sessions started again). I may do some 2km intervals with Richard on Thursday.

On a lighter note, just come across this text-to-movie site. Within minutes I put together this movie for our cycling forum. Don't you just love the internet?

No comments:

Post a Comment