Friday 26 February 2010

Is rain better than snow?

I guess if you are runner than it is.

This week has been a cut-back week although only cutting back compared to the previous three weeks. It is still a big week compared to what I was doing before Christmas.

Monday was complete rest, Tuesday a steady 8 miles, Wednesday track (5X800m;2x400m;5x800m) 7 miles in total incl warm-up, Thursday 12x400m easy-ish efforts - 6m in total; today an easy 5m. 26m in total for the week.

So I just need to do 10.5m or more over the weekend to hit my target of 200 for the month.

There are lots of races to be had this weekend - Snake Lane - a local 10 miler, Noonstones fell race and the Nationals XC in nearby Roundhay Park.

But for me it will be a 12-15m tempo run tomorrow followed by an steady plod round the moor with R at stupid o'clock on Sunday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment