Tuesday 16 February 2010

Langbar - an old friend

Opted for another slow steady one today - one of my favourite stretches of road around here - the climb we call Langbar.

Of course I'm more more used to it on a bike - I've done it maybe a hundred times, including at the end of the White Rose sportive ride as a classic end to a long hard ride.

Not sure it is any harder when you are running, certainly the downhills are tougher, and today I chose to take it really steady going down to avoid any problems with my tired legs.

All in an all a very pleasant run - plenty of lambs out in the fields at the farm at the top on the way down (they always seem to have the earliest lambs of the season).

Another 10.5 miles in the bag, and hoping to summon up some speed for the track tomorrow.

Garmin details here (although battery expired on the way back in)

No comments:

Post a Comment